Here are some interesting links among others on the art market, museums, and other savoie ...
- National Trade Union of antiquity, the pre-owned and Galleries of Modern and Contemporary Art.
- Syndicat National des Antiquaires whose work contributes to the protection of heritage french...
- Library of the Syndicat National des Antiquaires, which is a fund consisting of works by donations from members of the ANS.
- Connaissance des Arts selects exhibitions and artistic events, provides discussion...
- Art universe this diversity of cultures & World by galleries, dissemination of information, dates ...
- Contemporary Art offers all the news about contemporary art, this works and artists.
- Art clearly is a publisher of independent press specializing in fine arts, offers an overview on the art itself.
- Dossier of art is a monthly magazine, journal, monograph, art history, painting, furniture, sculpture...
- Art Gallery Shop desires, directory offering painters, sculptors, photographers to exhibit their works.
- The Chateau de Versailles, complete panorama of cultural offerings Château de Versailles. Exhibits, tours, symposia, conferences, shows, workshops...
- The Louvre Museum in 1995, the museum was one of the first museums in the world to have its website and to propose visits online.
- The Musée d'Orsay is a museum nationalprésentant diversity, the artistic creation of the western world from 1848 to 1914. It was opened on December 9, 1986.
- The National Museum Gustave Moreau was officially inaugurated on January 14, 1903 by the President of the République.Vous will discover one of the masters of symbolism.
- The Rodin Museum with its collection includes sculptures, bronzes, marble, plaster of Rodin. One room is dedicated to the sculptor Camille Claudel.
- The Grenoble museum has more than two hundred years of existence. Under the guidance of Andry-Farcy this museum is finally turned to modern art, although classical works cohabit.
The artists' sites
- Di Credico, is a painter, figurative, his studio is located at Aix-Les-Bains in Savoie. Its main themes are jazz, tango, chess, Spain, Don Quixote, ...
- Marcel and Lionel Wibault, father and son are both painters chamoniards expressing, in their different ways, their vision of the mountains, high snowy peaks...
- Julien Bouvier is a painter Savoyard. He was a student of the artist Jean Bugnard. He was primarily a landscape painter representative Savoy and its environs…
- Serge Santarelli is a painter Savoyard moving closer to the Impressionists of the late nineteenth century because of his love for light. It refers to Van Gogh happy...
- Deniset Georges is a painter of a boundary-figurative abstraction, it is outside the circle of academicism, internalizing nature before translating it.
- Roger Terrier is a painter Savoyard seeking to express through painting, scenic beauty of Savoy including Lake bourget, granier, the mountains ...
- Xavier Silvestre, amateur painter "almost" self, as he describes himself, born in 1960 in the small town of Aime in Savoie.
The Savoy and its environs
- Chambéry historic capital of the Savoie presented the city of Chambery in the Savoie region with its history, its people, its monuments, its sights…
- Savoie-mont blanc, the Savoie and Haute-Savoie now form a single tourist destination: Savoie Mont Blanc...
- Virtual Museum Pays de Savoie, the story of documents will be addressed by multiple approches.Les Savoyard museum open their doors.
- The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Savoy that accompanies the establishment and development of businesses in the Savoie.
- Sabaudia, history and heritage of Pays de Savoie. The site provides access to historical archives, library catalogs and files of history.
- The council du Lac du Bourget, official website informing about cuisine and heritage, the municipality, présentatant tourism activities...
- Discovery of Bourget-du-Lac proposes photographs and videos, news and information dedicated to the town of Bourget-du-Lac...
- The Beaurivage hotel restaurant Delaporte au bord du Lac du Bourget in the Savoie, 73 feet in the water, it comes from afar for his calm.
- Atmoshpères Hotel with a panoramic view of the Lac Du Bourget, the massifs of Bauges, the Alps and the Chartreuse.
Directories and other